LX5 LED flatbed entry level, environmentally friendly 2.4 x 1.2mm UV printer - information, price and finance quote.
The first LED UV flatbed printer with optional Roll-to-Roll from Inktec, Jetrix has been designed to offer a combination of high quality printing with high output for the indoor and outdoor large and wide format graphics market.
The LX5 uses 35% less electricity compared to a mercury lamp UV printer, it requires no warm-up time, creates less heat and has an extended lamp lifetime of up to 20,000 hours.
- Size: Rigid media size of 2,440mm x 1,220m
- Speed: Up to 39sqm/hr in production mode
- Colours: 4 (C,M,Y,K), 6 (C,M,Y,K,+2 white) or 7 channel (C,M,Y,K,+2 white +1 Varnish or Primer)
Find out how much a Jetrix LX5 LED UV will cost using lease finance or HP.
Jetrix LX5 LED UV - Brochure Download - View Video
- Sophisticated flatbed: Two different vacuum zones to ensure media completely flat
- High quality: 6 picoliter high-resolution Konica heads
- Stunning detail: using JETRIX anti-banding technology (G-mask) for photorealistic printing
- Efficient LED curing system: extended LED lamp with a life or of up to 20k hours
- Reduced energy consumption: up to 35% less than compared with mercury lamp printer
Availability and pricing - the JETRIX range of Large & Wide Format UV inkjet flatbed and roll-to-roll printers: LXi8 LED - KX3 - KX5 / KX5-R - KX6 - KX7 / KX7-D / KX7-R - RX3200 - RX320G - RX5000 are available for immediate order - finance is available subject to status - call for a quote today.
Jetrix LX 5 LED Flatbed with roll-to-roll option JETRIX Model: LX5 LED Product ID:JETRIX LX5 The LX5 LED uses 35% less electricity compared to a mercury lamp UV printer, it requires no warm-up time, creates less heat and has an extended lamp lifetime of up to 20,000 hours. With a roll-to-roll option.