The JETRIX KX6U LED is the latest LED curing flatbed printer from JETRIX, Inktek. As with the other Jetrix printers, the KX6U prints on almost anything - paper, board, vinyl, metal, wood, glass and plastics.
An entry level high speed UV flatbed printer, that prints in high definition print quality of 1440dpi at 28sqm/hr. Using advanced, tried and tested technology of the successful KX6, the KX6U LED comes with the very latest LED lamps, anti-static system, and uses the reliable Konica 6pl print head.
The printer achieves accurate and precise edge-to-edge printing with strong adhesion to many medias including plastic and metal substrates.
The 2.5x1.3m flatbed can take manul loaded sheet materials up to 100mm thick and there is provision for a 2.2m wide roll-to-roll feed. This is a mid-sized model in the Jetrix range, able to take standard sized 2.4x1.2m (8x4ft) boards.
This is a four-colour (CMYK) printer, with an option to add white, clear varnish and primer ink channels. The white channel uses dual heads that allow white ink to print at the same speed as the other colours.
- Accurate - true robust flatbed for precise edge to edge printing
- Quality - 6 picoliter head nozzles provide razor sharp prints and vibrant colours
- Productivity - 1024 head nozzles delivering speeds of up to 28sqm/hr
- Smart - multi-layering printing at the same time (colour, white, colour etc.)
- Protection - automatic anti-head crash system protects head from damage
- Functional ink - in-built primer for strong adhesion to plastic and metal substrates with varnish ink optional
- Roll printing - maximum 2.2m width optional roll to roll system
- White ink - unique white ink system for printing HD white at normal print speeds (2 printheads)