Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600 II - a large format hybrid printer (roll-to-roll and flat-bed) designed to print to an exceptional print standard in an environmentally friendly way - see it in action video.
With quicker job turnaround times and lower operating costs per print, (white and clear ink heads can also be disabled) when not in use to reduce maintenance costs. Note these improvements can be retrofitted to existing Acuity LED 1600 printers.
Launched in late September 2015 the new and improved Acuity LED 1600 II, is available now and features improved productivity and functionality than the earlier model, which the II replaces, and features a new fast printing mode of 33sm per hour, making it more than 50% faster than the older model.
Print to roll for banner, window display or backlit applications, and then seamlessly switch to directly print to rigid boards (including PET, acrylic and polycarbonate substrates) for high-quality POP or sign applications.
Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600 II - Brochure Download - Videos - Productivity | Added-Value | Superb Quality
- XExcellent coverage with strong, vibrant colors
- XEight color ink set including CMYK plus light cyan, light magenta, white and clear
- XPrints colors, white and clear together in one pass
- XLow energy consuming, long life LEDs
- XFujifilm spot color matching software and RIP included
- XFlatbed feed and receive tables
The machine, which has a maximum print width of 1,610mm, and a 1,200dpi maximum resolution, also offers simultaneous two-layer printing (white plus clear) and three-layer printing (colour plus white and clear) when combined with Caldera or ColorGate RIP software.
The Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600 II comes with a new feature, automated jetting adjustment based on the gap between the printhead and media as well as two new vacuum modes that enable the printer to handle a broader range of substrates, including thin or low-strength media.
Fujifilm UK wide-format inkjet product manager Steve Cookman said: “The machine improves the flexibility for our customers while the new ability to print both white and clear simultaneously improves productivity. and added, "Customers would be able to leave the machine running, putting down every colour possible, where previously they would have had to make the choice between colour plus white or colour plus clear.”
The Acuity LED 1600 II offers any size printer the opportunity to deliver:
- High definition, accurate print with a range of finishes.
- Prints using easier-to-recycle media more and more customers are demanding.
- Lower utility bills by using 110V power, using a fraction of the energy of conventional curing systems.
- Instant print performance without a warm-up delay.
- A true hybrid wide format, comfortable for both roll and rigid applications.
- The print tables have a unique folding compact design that takes up minimal storage space.
Pricing for the Acuity LED 1600 II starts from around *£40,000, and is available for immediate order from Mayday Graphic Products
*Finance is available subject to status