Are you a commercial printer thinking of moving into wide-format printing? Then this entry-level Acuity LED 1600R UV inkjet could be the perfect roll to roll printer for you. Newly released, this lower cost Acuity inkjet should be affordable to many printers.
Fujifilm after researching the market have optimised the Acuity LED 1600R for four-colour CYMK roll-to-roll printing with the qualities and performance of the Acuity LED 1600 II hybrid model, realised in 2015.
Built to produce exceptional print results for a printer in this price range, in an environmentally friendly way, with low energy LED UV curing using LED lamps that consume less energy than conventional UV and last up to ten times longer. And with no drying time required, sheets come off the printer ready to be finished and despatched.
Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600R - Brochure Download
The Acuity LED 1600R uses Dimatix Q-class industrial printheads, and offers four channels as standard. The 1.6m-wide machine can print at up to 33sqm/hr, matching the speed of the earlier Acuity LED 1600 II.
Able to work with rolls of up to 40kg, which is 15kg more than the 1600 II can handle, allowing printers to achieve longer, uninterrupted print runs.
The printer features a high-density mode capable of handling heat-sensitive roll media and is suitable for producing backlit and window applications.
It produces low levels of heat and more importantly uses lower ink volumes and less power than other machines on the market. Other benefits include - instant start-up, long-life LED UV lamps, no ozone or VOC emissions and requires only one consumable, ink!
- Fujifilm Dimatix Q-class industrial printheads
- Low energy consumption, long life LED lamps (up to 10,000 hours)
- Fujifilm Uvijet RL ink set to meet a broad range of application needs
- Excellent productivity up to 33m2 per hour
- Media weight up to 40kg/roll
- Excellent ink coverage and adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- Strong, vibrant colours
- Choice of 4 or 6 channels with option to add white and clear inks for creative, spot varnish and highlight applications
- No VOCs
- Low levels of heat, lower ink volumes and less power than similar machines on the market
The Acuity LED 1600R roll to roll UV inkjet is available for immediate order from Mayday Graphic Products
*Finance is available subject to status