New from Fotoba the XLD 170 is the most flexible of all cutters from Fotoba, designed to work with both ROLLS and SHEETS, it is the perfect cutting solution for flexible media output up to 1700 mm (67inches) wide.
Intelligent cutting - the XLD 170 will automatically re-align itself to the edge of the printed image. If the printer fails to print parallel to the media edge, or if the printer fails to wind up the roll squarely, the XLD170 True Edge Tracking system always produces perfectly square output.
Wide range of materials - the XLD 170 cutters can handle most flexible media up to a maximum thickness of 0,8mm (32ml) including polycarbonate, photo paper, vinyl, self-adhesive vinyl, PVC, film, duratrans, TDF, canvas, laminated or encapsulated prints and much more.
In addition to the Standard XLD 170, there are three other models to choose from, the XLD 170 E, XLD 170 HS & XLD 170WP.
XLD 170 - Brochure Download - Action Video.
- Self squaring to the edge of the image (X)
- True image edge tracking (Y)
- Automatic scanning of the cut marks
- Memory channels to store different cut marks, lenghts or combination of both
- Vertical slicers: single, 8mm double or adjustable double
- Adjustable cutting lengths and quantities for media conversions
- All mechanism controlled by stepper motors
- Self sharpening blade system
- Max linear speed 18 m/50 ft
- Accuracy +- 1mm (0.04in)