Automation is key when it comes to keeping costs down and production up! Fujifilm's XMF Workflow means printers can achieve this and more. Works with litho offset and digital presses.
Workflow is a crucial function at the heart of any print operation, whether offset, digital or a combination of both. XMF Workflow is a powerful and flexible production hub that is built around PDF and JDF technologies to offer a rich set of capabilities in pre-flighting, colour management, imposition and screening for a variety of output devices that include platesetters, digital presses and Fujifilm’s Jet Press 720 digital inkjet press.
The ‘one screen’ interface allows the user to define proofing and printing workflows, to view job content and structure and to setup and preview impositions.
Fujifilm XMF Workflow - Product Brochure | Whats New in V6.5 | Video - XMF Imposition
- Cross media capability for truly integrated production
- Optimises turnaround time for sheetfed, web and digital print work
- ‘Pure PDF’ workflow for optimum efficiency
- JDF architecture for maximum flexibility
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Image processing, imposition, and intelligent automation technologies built-in
One of the most comprehensive workflow platforms for managing integrated production, XMF has been designed to meet the production demands of sheetfed, web and digital printing requirements. Designed and based around Adobe’s PDF Print Engine, XMF leads the way in combining Adobe’s Creative Suite applications with efficient and optimised commercial print production.