Gloss and clear neutral sealer/varnish for litho printers, specially developed for over-printing and sealing of printed papers and boards: -
Gloss 2.5kg - £11.80 order online - Clear/Neutral 2.5kg - £9.95 order online.
This product is now marketed under the name Silkoseal since the takeover of Druckfarben.
A special unpigmented oil-based sealer/coating developed by Druckfarben, now sold by Flint Group, formulated to be unnoticeable and inconspicuous over varnish that protects litho printed products from rubbing and abrasion on matt coated papers and boards. This Neutral sealer is above all, very effective in preventing marking and scuffing during cutting, creasing and bindery processes, and is recommended as a ‘problem solving’ coating.
- If you have any questions about sealers & coatings please call Clive Allum, Pressroom Products Manager: 07557 281 479.
- Works best when used on perfecter presses due to its excellent machine and lithographic stability.
- Will not skin in the duct if left overnight under normal operating conditions and dries to give a satin finish on printed substrates.
- Quick setting sealer offers very good rub resistance and greater non-yellowing properties on printed products.
- Recommended for use where UV varnishing and additional print finishing has been specified.