Fujifilm Superia thermal HD LH-PLE plate, low chemistry, high definition CtP, positive working plate for long run commercial printing, that can also be used with UV inks, either unbaked or baked, with enhanced scratch resistance thanks to new strong alloy.
Reduced chemistry consumption
Brillia HD LH-PLE, when used with Fujifilm FLH-Z or FLC-TZ processors, can benefit from much lower chemistry consumption. Typically, a full bath of the developer can develop up to 15,000m2 of plates resulting in substantial savings in developer consumption. For a printer using around 10,000 B1 plates over a 1-3 month period, chemistry consumption can be reduced to around 294 litres - a reduction of over 80% (depending on the existing system used).
- Run length: up to 300,000 (unbaked), 150,000 UV ink (unbaked), 400,000 (baked)
- Resolution: 200 lpi (1 – 99%)
- Much lower chemistry consumption when used with Fujifilm FLH-Z or FLC-TZ processors
- New, strong alloy for enhanced scratch resistance
- Suitable for use with UV inks, with or without baking
- Suitable for high-quality 20 μm FM screening applications
- Enhanced Productivity Layer (EDL) for wider developing latitude and cleaner working
- Long bath life with ZAC processing (20,000m2)