Litho printers - the Trendsetter Q400 has the flexibility to image 2-page to 6-page plate sizes very quickly.
The new generation PlateRite 8000N series thermal CtP recorders from Screen are the successors to the world leading PlateRite 8000 Series. Many years of experience and positive feedback from over 14.000 happy customers have led to further enhancements on design, specification and environmental friendliness.
- Long Unattended Operation
- Ease of Use
- Excellent Image Quality
- Production Stability
- Supports Environmental Expectations
Magnus Q800 - Brochure Download - View Video
- Four automation options to reduce plate making time:
- Autoloader provides automated plate loading and unloading of up to 40 plates (0.3 mm) without slip sheets
- Auto Unload features semi-automatic plate loading and automatic unloading to plate processor or stacker
- Standard is semi-automatic plate loading and unloading
- Single Cassette Unit provides automated plate loading and unloading of up to 120 plates (0.3 mm) with automated slip sheets removal, automatic plate rotation
- Small footprint for efficient plate making in tight prepress departments
- Supports the largest range of plate sizes among competitive devices, from smallest to largest
- Easy field upgrades to TRENDSETTER Q800 Platesetter or faster speed, so the equipment can grow with your business
Ease of Use
- Connnectivity to KODAK Workflow Systems, including KODAK PRINERGY Workflow
- Multi-language option with multiple operating languages
- Autorecovery mechanism that fixes many errors with no operator intervention
Excellent Image Quality
- TRENDSETTER Q400 Platesetters enable 450 lpi screening. Optional 20- or 10-micron KODAK STACCATO Screening creates photorealistic images.
- 2400 dpi and 1200 dpi resolution
- KODAK SQUARESPOT Imaging Technology is standard on every TRENDSETTER Platesetter, providing accurate, stable, repeatable imaging for fewer plate remakes, fewer adjustments in prepress, and exceptional print quality.
Supports Environmental Sustainability
- Output of KODAK SONORA XP Process Free Plates saves money and space, eliminating chemistry and plate processor costs and waste and reducing water usage.
1 Imaging speed and throughput is dependent on media sensitivity. All values are for media sensitivity of 120mJ/cm2
2 Tested with Kodak Workflow Solutions. For additional information about the test conditions, please consult your Kodak representative.
3 Standard plate gauge is 0.14 to 0.3 mm (0.0055 to 0.012 in). Option available for plate gauge of 0.14 to 0.4 mm (0.0055 to 0.016 in) For plate gauges 0.14 to 0.2 mm (0.0055 to 0.08 in) there may be some differences in min and max. plate sizes. For more information, please consult your Kodak representative.