Superior flatbed inkjet printer for printing high-value graphics and fine art prints on rigid, flexible and roll media, to near-photographic quality with production speeds of up to 60m, superb performance at a truly affordable price.
Affordable Cost of Ownership
With variable drop-size printheads and highly pigmented inks, Acuity Advance Select HS printers lay down a thin ink film, which minimises production costs. Through an excellent service infrastructure, Fujifilm provides world-class support before, during and after installation.
Fujifilm Acuity Advance Select HS - Brochure Download
- Multi-zone vacuum table
- Standard (1.25 x 2.5m) and double-sized (3.08 x 2.5m) bed versions
- High resolution greyscale printheads
- Powerful instant curing UV system
- Fujifilm Uvijet UV curing inks
- 4 or 6 colour channels
- White and clear ink options
- Roll media option
- Up to 60m hr throughput
The Acuity LED 1600 II’s patented full LED lamp curing system is precisely tuned to cure Uvijet ink in a two-stage process. Small, low-dose LED pinning lamps close to the printhead freeze the dot, while the main LED curing lamps fully cure the print which is ready to use right away.
The Acuity flatbed platform has been the industry benchmark since 2007 with thousands of machines installed worldwide. The latest models use the same robust, dedicated flatbed configuration with the latest inkjet technology and engineering developments to deliver consistent quality and reliable performance.
Produce a wide range of applications
With outstanding image quality and excellent adhesion to a broad range of rigid and flexible media, materials and objects, Acuity Advance Select HS can produce an amazing variety of printed products for distance and close viewing. The vacuum table can handle almost any sheet material. It secures rigid and flexible media and holds it perfectly flat for high quality print across every sheet.
Expand your business with new applications
The option to print with white and clear inks, and to print directly to interesting materials in perfect registration, enables Acuity Advance Select HS to produce high value, creative work that could offer opportunities for new revenue.
Additional Features & Benefits
- Produce point of sale graphics, indoor signage, industrial graphics and product decoration, printing direct to rigid or flexible sheets, objects or pre-cut media
- Print on PVC, polycarbonate, styrene, acrylic, paper, board, wood, aluminium composite and many other materials
- Produce borderless prints with little effort
- Create proofs for a customer that are identical to the production run
- Use clear ink to add impact using a spot or flood clear with uniform finish
- Use white ink to produce images on transparent or coloured materials
- Print colour-white-colour layers in one pass for two-sided images on transparent materials
- Print stunning backlit images direct to transparent media
- Print with a double strike white for extra-high opacity
The Acuity Advance Select HS available for immediate order from Mayday Graphic Products
*Finance is available subject to status