The JETRIX LXi7 flatbed printer boasts amazing output speeds and greatly reduced operating costs. It comes in a handy 2.5m x 3.0m size and a print height of 100mm. Another feature is the powerful zoned vacuum system with automated pin registration for quick and accurate media placement and easier image editing. This super fast flatbed is likely to sell like 'hot cakes' in the Wide Format POS, Signage & Graphics market!
With top printing speed reaching up to 78 sqm/h (LXi7), the printer offer significantly faster speeds than previous Jetrix models. The innovative low energy LED curing system, reduces operational costs with overall lower energy consumption. Plus, in addition, the model offers a longer lamp lifetime.
See all features
Standard sized 4 feet x 8 feet based flatbed printing system
- The LXi7 can print two sheets of 4’ x 8’ material at a time.
Sophisticated flatbed and vacuum system
- Robust and stable flatbed, designed to meet extensive and high-quality requirements
- Automatic control of the six different vacuum zones ensure substrates are held completely flat when printing
Super fast Konica Minolta printheads
- Printing speeds are more than twice as fast as previous models
- Photorealistic printing achieved through high resolution and variable dot
Efficient LED curing system
- Extended LED lamp life-time of up to 20,000 hours (compared to mercury lamps)
- Eco-friendly printing with reduced energy consumption
- Risks associated with the impact of heat are eliminated, such as media deformation
Convenient automatic functions
- Automatic nozzle cleaning system
- Automated pin registration for fast and accurate media placement
- Touch screen monitor
- Laser guided safety sensor to avoid an accident (head carriage moves slowly when some objects are detected)
- Automatic anti-head crash system, to protect head damage
Advanced user-friendly GUI software
- Designed to achieve a higher quality print, with faster speeds
- Newly developed user friendly functions such as ‘Drag & Print’ (Patent Pending)
Effective anti-static system (Optional)
- Powerful ionizing system to eliminate static from a wide range of materials
The New JETRIX GUI (Graphical User Interface) simplifies, optimises and automates as many steps as possible. Designed to achieve a higher quality print with useful functions that will maximise your printing performance.
Easy image editing
- Drag & Print
Just drag an image from the work folder to the visualised flatbed on the monitor. - The x, y coordinates are displayed in the visualised flatbed, so that users can array multiple images on the monitor easily.
- Multi Array & Copying
After ripping an image, users can print multiple images without requiring any additional ripping. - Moving and nesting images is easy through the Drag & Print function.
- Re-sizing Images
Some resolutions are reduced, but you can also easily shrink and enlarge images as required, without ripping the original.
- Image Crop
If required, only a part of the image can be easily extracted and printed. The printing speed can be further enhanced
by using the Image Crop function.
- Special applications
3D effect and texture printing features are available by using multi-layer printing methods.
Easy and convenient applications
- X-Y Skip printing
- JIG Function
- VDP (Variable Data Printing)
- Image Overlapping (Watermark)
- Thumbnail Printing
- Stop & Go function
Easy Quality Control
- Nozzle Replacement
On the odd occasion when print problems may occur due to clogged nozzles and the automatic nozzle cleaning does not resolve the issue, the nozzle replacement function is able to replace the problem nozzle with another nozzle to enable normal output. * Recoverability of Nozzle Recovery Function is limited.
- Variable Dot Printing
Variable drop function provides different drop sizes at once to produce smooth and natural graduation, without a granular
|Printhead:||Konica KM1024i||Konica KM1024i|
|Rigid media size:||2,500mm x 1.280mm||2,500mm x 3,060mm|
|Rigid media thickness:||100mm||100mm|
|Printing substrate:||Almost any (enquire prior to demonstration)||Almost any (enquire prior to demonstration)|
|Fine Art ||23sqm/h||23sqm/h|
Dimensions, weight, electrical & air
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||4,220 X 4,030 X 1,440(mm)||4,220 X 2,200 X 1,440(mm)|
|Weight:||3,000kg||1,400kg / 1,800kg (Roll)|
|Electrical requirement:||380VAC, 3-phase (4Wire) |
|380VAC, 3-phase (4Wire) |
|Compressed Air requirement||over 0.5MPa||over 0.5MPa|
For further information, please contact the Mayday Office: 01284 701 571.
07703 461 163
07867 459 266
07557 281 479
07867 454 438