The Jetrix LX5 LED flatbed is an entry level, environmentally friendly 2.4 x 1.2mm UV printer. The first LED UV flatbed printer with a roll-to-roll option, designed to offer a combination of high quality printing with high output for the indoor and outdoor large and wide format graphics market.
The JETRIX LX5 features the new LED curing system, which costs less to run due to its lower energy consumption and longer lifetime. No longer available new.
InkTec’s JETRIX LX5 flatbed and optional roll-to-roll UV LED printer, uses Konica Minolta printheads (6 picoliter) which deliver the perfect combination of superb printing quality and high productivity. Carefully designed for stability and precision, the printer offers optimal printing results on a wide variety of substrates. In addition, driven by InkTec’s specially formulated UV inks, the LX5 offers a wide colour gamut, high colour vibrancy and fast ink curing, which extend a customers’ printing capabilities.
The LX5 uses 35% less electricity compared to a mercury lamp UV printer, it requires no warm-up time, creates less heat and has an extended lamp lifetime of up to 20,000 hours.
- Sophisticated flatbed: Two different vacuum zones to ensure media completely flat
- High quality: 6 picoliter high-resolution Konica heads
- Stunning detail: using JETRIX anti-banding technology (G-mask) for photorealistic printing
- Efficient LED curing system: extended LED lamp with a life up to 20k hours
- Reduced energy consumption: up to 35% less than compared with mercury lamp printer