The Xerox Nuvera 200 Perfecting Production System range provides high-performance printing, high-resolution Mono black / white high-speed production printing and copying and, comes with detailed production and document finishing for litho printers and large office use.
The Nuvera Perfecting Production range will appeal to printers specialising in mail order catalogs and online print selling, as well as making a contribution to typical office networks. Its maximum duty cycle is 6,000,000 images per month.
At a Glance
|Standard Capabilities||Production printing and finishing|
|Rated speed||200, 288 or 314 ipm|
|Recommended average monthly volume|| |
|Finishing||Binder, Booklet Making, Finisher, Hole Punch, Stacker, Tape Bound|
|Media Types|| |
|Applications||Books & Manuals, Transactional Promotional|
Designed for Your Business
Ideal for both high-volume publishing and promotional/transactional print environments, including:
- Books & manuals publishing
- Service bureaus
- Promotional transactional printing
- Commercial print shops
- Data centers
- In-plant print shops & central reprographic departments
- Quick print
- Stacking with Xerox Production Stacker, Xerox DS3500 Stacker, or C.P. Bourg High Capacity Elevator
- Booklet making with Watkiss PowerSquare™ 224 Booklet-Maker, C.P. Bourg BDFE-x Document Finisher, C.P. Bourg BDFN-x Document Finisher, C.P. Bourg BME-x Booklet Maker, Xerox Manual+Book Factory, or Duplo DBM-5001 Inline Booklet Maker
- Perfect binding with GBC® eBinder 200™
- Tape binding with Xerox Tape Binder
- Hole punching with GBC® AdvancedPunch™ Pro, GBC® FusionPunch™ II
- Xerox IntegratedPLUS finishing solution for booklets
- Produce more jobs with full asset utilization of your in-line and off-line finishing options.
- Drive more jobs through your shop with less cost and faster turnarounds.
- Enjoy time and labor savings from one touch prepress and automatic finishing setup.
- Reduce errors, streamline prepress and remove production bottlenecks.