The 3100 is a versatile and highly automated CMYK four-colour dry toner production press with a maximum sheet size of SRA3-plus (330.2x488mm), The built-in XLS setting allows it to take sheets up to 660mm long via the Multi-Sheet Inserter tray.
The Xerox marketing slogan for the 3100 is ‘Advance, automate, and do more’. The technology has been designed for high performance, high reliability, and high image quality printing, each time, every time, year after year.
There are automation features for most operations from job submission to finishing. Some are fully automated, including process controls and automated registration for colour and consistency. Others such as colour calibration require the setting of a 'press function'.
- Fully automated colour and production print optimisation via Full Width Array
- Ultra HD 10 bit resolution with four times more pixels than standard
- Resolution 2,400dpi
- Screening clustered dot, line screen, FM
- Speed 100ppm (A4, up to 300gsm), 80ppm (301 to 350gsm)
- Sheet sizes 330.2x488mm in internal trays, up to 330.2x660mm in oversized feeder
- Weight range 52 to 350gsm
- Paper capacity 3,900 90gsm sheets as standard. 9,900 max with options
- Media types Coated and uncoated paper; tabs; labels; envelopes; transparencies; ‘special substrates’ (such as linen, poly, vinyl and magnetic stock); ‘special media’ (such as business cards, greeting cards, ID cards, signs, posters and menus)
- Footprint 2,670x807mm
Comes with the Automated Color Quality Suite (ACQS) tool for automated registration and colour density uniformity adjustment
What used to be a semi manul and automated process is now automated. A powerful combination of process controls and our Automated Color Quality Suite (ACQS) with an X-Rite ® Inline Spectrophotometer provides fully automated color management and the highest possible print quality. Complex, multi-step calibration operations are reduced to pushbutton simplicity.