Xerox's new updated version of the Versant 80, the Versant 180, comes will more features, better image quality, and more finishing options - Designed especially for the short-run HD high definition print market with printing speeds of 80ppm on stocks from 52gsm up to 350gsm.
Xerox Versant 180 - Brochure Download | Video
- Average Monthly Printing Volume (AMPV) of up to 80,000 with a duty cycle of 750,000
- Enjoy wide media latitude complete with the ability to print on stocks and specialty media from 52–350 gsm
- Error-free output and fine tolerances can be achieved using the automated registration and image quality controls
- Beat the competition by offering HD printing with feeding and inline finishing versatility
- Produce everything from envelopes to banners to booklets
Comes with the Automated Color Quality Suite (ACQS) tool for automated registration and colour density uniformity adjustment
What used to be a semi manul and automated process is now automated. A powerful combination of process controls and our Automated Color Quality Suite (ACQS) with an X-Rite ® Inline Spectrophotometer provides fully automated color management and the highest possible print quality. Complex, multi-step calibration operations are reduced to pushbutton simplicity.