Digital Production Colour Presses, from Kodak NEXPRESS with Opaque White Dry Ink - Latest generation of ZX Digital Production Colour Platform presses can help litho printers drive more jobs per shift and more profit per page, by consistently and reliably producing image quality print, day in, day out.
Achieve greater creativity with modular design of the NexPress ZX.
The Kodak ZX Platform allows commercial printers to easily expand as their businesses expand. High-capacity paper input and output permit longer uninterrupted printing. Add a roll feeder, long sheet pile feeder or delivery module for even greater paper capacity, and in-line finishing modules to complete jobs in fewer steps. Award-winning technology lets you print four or five colours at full-rated speed.
- An Ink Estimating Tool , which estimates the CMYK and all specialty inks used in a print job
- Spot Color Recipes , which allows PSPs to create unique color blends for clients and save them for future orders
- A new Production Dashboard allows users to monitor the activity, consumables and performance of their NEXPRESS on a handheld device
- Automated Data Export , providing periodic data on press production details for integration with external MIS systems
- NexPert Operator Support , a fully featured operator support and diagnostic system based on HTML5, allowing for fast and responsive operator access with no Java-related security or performance restrictions
- Variable Speed Control allows for the printing speed to be set in the job ticket, optimizing quality and press performance