Asphalt Walk Sport Walk can be used for short and mid term surface advertising and can be used on various outdoor surfaces where the printed image needs to be more robust.
The integrated foil layer consists of a dimension stable film with a resilient printable, more heavily textured surface, ideal for outdoor sporting events.The heavier textured surface features an extremely, secure and slip-resistant surface, chemical resistance and longevity. Watch the video here
The reverse side is coated with a pressure sensitive waterproof adhesive covered by a removable backing paper.
Asphalt Walk SportWalk provides a resilient, durable, slip resistant surface for a large variety of applications, while at the same time, however quick and easy to print on.- View the full product range with Specification Sheets - Roll & Test Roll Size Chart.
View and download the R10 certificate and product information for Asphalt Walk SportWalk.
- Sponsoring and events
- Marathons and sport events
- Basketball, volleyball playgrounds
- Short outdoor communication for pedestrian and light traffic use
- Street marketing (short term)
- Road shows
- Indoor: can be used for short and mid-term bonding. Up to 3 months
- Outdoor: can be used for short term bonding. Up to 1 week
- Can be applied on most surfaces
- Easy removed
- Good slip-resistance (anti slip rating R10 / DIN 51130)
- Wet area and outdoor applications
- Can be cut with a normal cutting plotter into any shape required
- Good chemical resistance
- Print, dry and apply liquid lamination for improved durability
- No lamination, no sandwich structure - just a one step process