Asphalt Walk products are environmentally friendly, having been designed and developed with the environment in mind. What’s more the best selling item within the range, Asphalt Walk is 100% recyclable.
Asphalt Walk products have been tested and approved for use in many countries. worldwide, not only is Asphalt Walk successful when used for floor and surfaced based graphic advertising, its popularity is growing all the time when recommended by advertising agencies to their clients. Watch the video here.
More importantly, however the product range is in daily use on surfaced based graphic advertising applications, in particular: Asphalt Walk Classic, Asphalt Walk Cat Walk and Asphalt Walk Tex Walk are certificated to British Standard BS7976 for anti-slip resistance.
View and download the Anti-slip R12 certificate, Wet & Dry Slip Resistance BS 7976 test certificate and product information for Asphalt Walk ClassicWalk.
Asphalt Walk has been designed for short to mid term advertising applications dependent on where the product is applied and used on surfaces such as asphalt, concrete, untreated stone, pavement and many more surfaces, please call Mayday Graphic Products to discuss your requirements.- View the full product range with Specification Sheets - Roll & Test Roll Size Chart.
One of the major reasons advertising agencies use this material is because it can be easily. Specifically developed to withstand robust abrasion, makes it ideal for use in areas of high foot-fall such as shopping malls and pedestrian areas and other influences caused by normal use of the product.
The special adhesive is designed to work outdoor on rough and untreated surfaces.
Featuring a high slip resistance, Asphalt Walk products can be used almost anywhere, even on stairs.
- Bus, tramway, or metro stations
- Sport events: bicycle or car races, marathons…
- Car, motorbike resellers showrooms and outdoor spaces
- Museums , meetings and other cultural events
- Petrol stations
- Car parking’s indoor and outdoor including driveways
- Drive troughs
- Pedestrian areas
- Stairs and entrance lobbies
- A strong visual impact when applied to the outdoor or indoor ground
- Robust against abrasion (without lamination)
- Long durability (dependent on the application)
- Strong tack to the surface
- Conforms even to roughest surfaces
- Can be cut with normal cutting plotters into any shape
- Ultra slip resistant on dry and wet conditions. Similar to asphalt
- Anti slip - R10 certificate (anti slip rating R10 / DIN 51130)