Asphalt Art Tex Walk is the ultimate solution for carpet top graphic advertising applications.
Can be used as flooring graphics: on carpets with low pile, timber, floor laminates, polished concrete, smooth concrete and lino and features a textured non-slip surface, certificated to BS7976 & R11 non slip certification with no over laminate required. Watch the video here
Featuring an extremely, secure and slip-resistant surface, a chemical resistance and longevity.
AsphaltArt TexWalk provides a resilient, durable, slip resistant surface ratted to BS7976 for a large variety of applications, while at the same time quick and easy to print on using UV Eco Solvent, Solvent and Latex printers.- Roll Size Chart.
Durability Floor - 3-6 months depending on traffic volume
Printing Methods - Solvent and Eco Solvent - UV Curable - Latex - HP Latex certified - view and download all the HP Latex certificates.
View and download the Anti-slip certificate R12, B1 Fire Certificate, M1 Certificate, F3 Certificate, Wet & Dry Slip Resistance BS 7976 test certificate and product information for Asphalt Art TexWalk.
- Can be applied on the surface of carpets
- Tiles, wooden floors and walls, PVC flooring and untreated stone
- Any indoor surfaces
- Wall Graphics
- Tradeshows (exhibition walls and floor)
- Point of Sale and Special Offer areas
- Structured Matt finish
- No or minimal residues from the adhesive
- Sticks on almost any surface – easy to remove
- Can be cut with normal cutting plotters into any shape (Textile base!)
- Slip resistant – (anti slip rating R12 / DIN 51130)
- Removable adhesive
- Printable with solvent, eco-solvent inkjet printers and UV curable inks.
- Print and go—no laminate solution
- High dimension stability, high tear resistance