Asphalt Art Lumi Walk is made from a vinyl film with a durable photo luminescent non-skid special surface coating making it ideal for emergency signs and night club advertising.
The luminescent pigments charge the light and generate the glow of the foil in the dark. Watch the video here
The film adheres with a special acrylic adhesive. LumiWalk has been adapted for safety applications.
The extremely high slip resistance allows you to apply the product at many places with high frequency and middle to high mechanical abrasion.- sides.- Roll Size Chart.
The specially aligned multilayered structure allows the application of the foil on rough and/or textured surfaces as well as on stairs.
LumiWalk is approved and tested by several test labs and meets highest safety and security levels for anti slip.
AsphaltArt LumiWalk can be used for short and long-term bonding for indoor use on concrete, cement, untreated and treated stones, tiles and ceramic surfaces. It can be removed quickly, with good abrasion qualities when used in normal conditions.
- Individual and custom safety applications
- Eye-catching floor advertising
- Nightlife, clubs and dance floors
- Safety markings
- Museums and exhibitions
- Stairs and entrance lobbies
- Marinas and boats
- Public and private indoor parking
- Manufacturing and production areas
- Photo luminescent material generating the glow of the foil in the dark
- can be used for short and long-term bonding. Up to 12 months
- Easy removable
- Extremely secure with its high anti slip-resistant surface
- For use on wide variety of applications
- Can be cut with flat bed cutting plotter
- Good chemical resistance for best hygienic conditions
- Very robust against abrasion
- Can be applied to rough surfaces
- Use on stairs and entrance lobbies
- No lamination