Asphalt Walk Cat Walk can be used for short and mid term surface advertising displays on various indoor surfaces.
The integrated foil layer consists of a dimension stable film with a resilient printable textured surface, ideal for areas of high foot-fall. Watch the video here.
Featuring an extremely, secure and slip-resistant surface, a chemical resistance and longevity.
Asphalt Walk Cat Walk provides a resilient, durable, slip resistant surface for a large variety of applications, while at the same time, however quick and easy to print on.- View the full product range with Specification Sheets - Roll & Test Roll Size Chart.
The reverse side is coated with a pressure sensitive waterproof adhesive covered by a removable backing paper.
Asphalt Walk CatWalk provides a resilient, durable, slip resistant surface ratted to BS7976 for a large variety of applications, while at the same time, however quick and easy to print on.
View and download the Anti-slip R10 certificate, Wet & Dry Slip Resistance BS 7976 test certificate and product information for Asphalt Walk CatWalk.
- Can be used indoor on almost every surfaces (tiles, laminate etc
- POP - POS
- Supermarkets, shopping malls,
- Fast food
- Bathroom, baths, wet areas - swimming pools
- Sauna / Fitness
- Can be used for up to 3 months for a large variety of applications
- Is applicable on smooth indoor and on wet floors (applied on dry surface)
- Extremely secure with its slip-resistant surface
- Anti slip - R10 certificate (anti slip rating R10 / DIN 51130)
- Can be cut with a normal cutting plotter and makes any shape possible
- Very robust and durable
- Good chemical resistance - anti bacteria treated
- No lamination: print and apply Liquid lamination possible to increase life cycle
- No lamination no sandwich structure - just one step process
- Impressive 3D effects