Asphalt Art is a product designed especially for floor and hard ground graphic art solutions and introduces a new concept for walkway and pavement advertising with a BS7976, insurance backed anti-slip rating. Better solutions for floor graphic applications especially good for outdoor advertising that requires the printed media to withstand heavy footfall and changing weather conditions.
Asphalt Art products are environmentally friendly, having been designed and developed with the environment in mind. What’s more the best selling item within the range, AsphaltArt is 100% recyclable.- Roll Size Chart.
Asphalt Art products have been tested and approved for use in many countries. Watch the video here Video
More importantly, however the product range is in daily use on surfaced based advertising applications worldwide, not only is AsphaltArt successful when in use, its popularity for use by advertisers is growing all the time. Select and download Asphalt Art product information here.
Classic - Cat Walk - Clear Walk - Sport Walk - Tex Walk - Lumi Walk - Soft Walk - Athletic Walk - Star Walk - Carpet Walk
AsphaltArt has been designed for short to mid term advertising applications dependent on where the product is applied and used on surfaces such as asphalt, concrete, untreated stone, pavement and many more surfaces, please call Mayday Graphic Products to discuss your requirements.
One of the major reasons advertising agencies use this material is because it can be easily. Specifically developed to withstand robust abrasion, makes it ideal for use in areas of high foot-fall such as shopping malls and pedestrian areas and other influences caused by normal use of the product.
The special adhesive is designed to work outdoor on rough and untreated surfaces.
Featuring a high slip resistance with a BS7976 anti-slip rating. AsphaltArt products can be used almost anywhere, even on stairs.
- Bus, tramway, or metro stations
- Sport events: bicycle or car races, marathons…
- Car, motorbike resellers showrooms and outdoor spaces
- Museums , meetings and other cultural events
- Petrol stations
- Car parking’s indoor and outdoor including driveways
- Drive troughs
- Pedestrian areas
- Stairs and entrance lobbies
- A strong visual impact when applied to the outdoor or indoor ground
- Robust against abrasion (without lamination)
- Long durability (dependent on the application)
- Strong tack to the surface
- Conforms even to roughest surfaces
- Can be cut with normal cutting plotters into any shape
- Ultra slip resistant on dry and wet conditions. Similar to asphalt
- Anti slip - R10 certificate (anti slip rating R10 / DIN 51130)